***OPEN ONLY DURING EXHIBITIONS***
This building was built in 1751 to house the classrooms of the military academy created by Louis XV in Perpignan at the instigation of the Comte de Mailly, lieutenant-general of Roussillon to give a military and equestrian education to some young noble men of Province. There was a library, a drawing room, a mapping room, study rooms and the masters' quarters, while the rides and stables were in the adjacent building (now Galliéni barracks).
After becoming a private residence in the 19th century, the building was bought in 1905 and refurbished, with a second floor, by Bishop Carsalade du Pont. It thus became the bishopric of Perpignan until 2014, when it was acquired by the city to house an exhibition center at La Sanch.
MardiDe 11:00 à 17:30
MercrediDe 11:00 à 17:30
JeudiDe 11:00 à 17:30
VendrediDe 11:00 à 17:30
SamediDe 11:00 à 17:30
DimancheDe 11:00 à 17:30