CHAPELLE SANT SEBASTIA
Sant Sebastia was the saint called during the epidemics of plague. The chapel served as stopping place during the pilgrimages. It was sold on Fructidor 15th to 6 of the Republic (in September 1st, 1798), in conformance for the national properties and bought by Mr Raphaël Destrampe for 140 F, who, later, gave up a partto a family Solé. It was acquired by the municipality, Mister Martinez being Mayor (on 1983 - 1989). It is presently in use by the association Le Patrimoine de Laroque.