BIR HAKEIM SQUARE
The public garden, situated on the old crevices of Remparts, functions as a real green institution since two centuries. Recently, the park of 3 hectares, considered as the green heart of the city, was renovated to restore an immense ecological heritage. From now on, the public garden is open on the outside and is enriched with new lanes. To see: observe the oldest planes (1809) nearby the Belloch fountain. Admire a Gingko Biloba of 3.80m of circumference and 30m of height and two Washingtonia Filifera palm trees of 18m in height.
- Disabled toilets