How to get here?
Access by plane
Tel. +33 4 68 52 60 70 - www.aeroport-perpignan.com
Summer season : from March 28, 2022 to October 30, 2022
- Paris Orly 3 with Transavia : www.transavia.com
- Valencia, Bruxelles Charleroi, Marrakech, Agadir, Londres, Birmingham with Ryanair : www.ryanair.com
- Lille, Nantes with Volotea : volotea.com
- Dublin with Aer Lingus : aerlingus.com
Access by train
- TGV Lille/Perpignan – departure from Lille Europe Railway Station
- TGV Paris/Perpignan – departure from Paris Gare de Lyon
- TGV Lyon/Perpignan – departure from Lyon Part Dieu Railway Station
- Toulouse/Perpignan – departure from Toulouse Matabiau Railway Station
- Montpellier/Perpignan – departure from Montpellier St Roch Railway Station
- Barcelona Sants/Perpignan
- TGV Madrid /Perpignan
SNCF information and booking: www.sncf.fr
Access by car
The Pyrénées-Orientales are linked to the European by the A9 highway.
- A9, exit Perpignan Nord / Perpignan Sud / Le Boulou
- RN 20 (by Puymorens tunnel for winter resorts)
- RN 9
- 116 National Road
Access by bike
Mediterranean Route Eurovelo 8
EuroVelo 8 follows the Mediterranean coast from Cadiz to Athens, and Cyprus through 11 countries over 5 888km. La “Mediterranée à vélo” starts in Le Perthus in the Pyrénées-Orientales and goes all the way to Nice and Menton, only a few kilometers from Italy.
Access by bus
Here is a list of the long distance bus services which connect Perpignan (train station) with the major cities in Europe.
The companies are Flixbus, Ouibus, Eurolines and Isilines.
Information : https://www.tourisme-pyreneesorientales.com/en-bus