How to get here?
Information for access to the mountain villages
#RN116 [Opening in alternate circulation Tuesday 19 May 2020 at 5 p.m.]
Access by plane
Tel. +33 4 68 52 60 70 - www.aeroport-perpignan.com
- Paris Orly-Ouest/Roissy Charles de Gaulle, Lille
- Air France : www.airfrance.fr
- Nantes, Lille
- Volotea : www.volotea.com
- Bruxelles-Charleroi, Londres Stansted, Birmingham, Marrakech
- Ryanair : www.ryanair.com
- Flybe : www.flybe.com
Access by train
- TGV Lille/Perpignan – departure from Lille Europe Railway Station
- TGV Paris/Perpignan – departure from Paris Gare de Lyon
- TGV Lyon/Perpignan – departure from Lyon Part Dieu Railway Station
- Toulouse/Perpignan – departure from Toulouse Matabiau Railway Station
- Montpellier/Perpignan – departure from Montpellier St Roch Railway Station
- Barcelona Sants/Perpignan
- TGV Madrid /Perpignan
SNCF information and booking: www.sncf.fr
Access by car
The Pyrénées-Orientales are linked to the European by the A9 highway.
- A9, exit Perpignan Nord / Perpignan Sud / Le Boulou
- RN 20 (by Puymorens tunnel for winter resorts)
- RN 9
- 116 National Road : Opening in alternate circulation Tuesday 19 May 2020 at 5 p.m.
Access by bike
Mediterranean Route Eurovelo 8
EuroVelo 8 follows the Mediterranean coast from Cadiz to Athens, and Cyprus through 11 countries over 5 888km. La “Mediterranée à vélo” starts in Le Perthus in the Pyrénées-Orientales and goes all the way to Nice and Menton, only a few kilometers from Italy.
Access by bus
Here is a list of the long distance bus services which connect Perpignan (train station) with the major cities in Europe.
The companies are Flixbus, Ouibus, Eurolines and Isilines.
Information : https://www.tourisme-pyreneesorientales.com/en-bus